CoMob - Mobility Solutions
osmdroid is an open source library to interact with OpenStreetMap data inside an Android application.
It offers an almost full/free replacement to Android map objects: MapView, MapController, Overlays, etc.
The OSMBonusPack library complements osmdroid with (very) useful classes:
- Markers with nice and flexible "cartoon-bubbles",
- Routes and Directions,
- Points of Interests (directory services),
- Marker Clustering,
- Polyline, Polygon and GroundOverlay, similar to their Google Maps equivalents,
- Support for KML and GeoJSON content,
- Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding,
- Integrated Cache Management tools for off-line maps
- and more...
OSMNavigator is a generic-purpose Map and Navigation application.
It is based on osmdroid and OSMBonusPack.
NooTous is an application to count people participating to a event.